We’re committed to providing a professional service to all our Clients and Customers. When something goes wrong, we want you to tell us about it. This way we can not only try to rectify the situation, but it will also help us to improve our service.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the
Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
Please send your complaint by email to either of the below Company Directors.
Alex Reach (Director of Lettings): firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Scales (Director of Sales): email@example.com
What happens next?
- We’ll send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We’ll then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by one of our Company Directors, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to by email you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement email.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman to request an independent review:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-45 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case. The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme: https://www.tpos.co.uk/
We are also members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme. Our certificates confirming Davies & Davies are part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme are available here and here.